A Labyrinth Movie swap!


Oh my goodness! Have I been a busy little beaver! So sorry I haven't posted in so long and neglected all of my blogging buddies!! But I'll try and post more often! I've been busy toiling away! I have made so many creations, and I just got back from traveling overseas! Barcelona to be exact! So many adventures! Anyhow, here's one of the things that have kept me busy! A Labyrinth movie swap! I had so much fun creating all of this stuff! Labyrinth is one of my three very favourite movies (the other two being Princess Bride and The Neverending Story!).


Firstly, here's a drawing I made of Sir Didymus! He's actually an unfinished drawing because I forgot to take a pic of the finished result. Anyhow, once he was finished, I printed him onto a t-shirt for my partner! It turned out AWESOME

Secondly - a drawing of one of Jareth's Goblins! "I wish the goblins would come and take you away...RIGHT NOW!"

Next is an old gold Estee Lauder gift box that I thrifted. I just painted the top with the owl and the saying 'It's only forever'. I love that quote!

And last but not least, the worm. "Would you like to come inside and meet the Missus?" I had so much fun creating him. This crochet pattern comes straight from my imagination and I had so very much fun making him!! I hope you all enjoy! And perhaps you can take some time to watch the movie with your kids some time soon, and introduce them to one of the best fantasy movies EVAH!! And don't forget the popcorn!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Deedra!!!

We missed you so much 'round here! What a fantastic way to jump back in....Labyrinth is awesome!!!!! As are your wonderful creations!!!

The little worm just blows me away...you made him up in that calculating brain of yours?! Amazingly cool!

Can't wait to see more of what you've been up to...and here more about Barcelona!

Big, big hugs,
Cam

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Wow! I love it all! :)And what a great idea to have it printed on a T-shirt for your hubby. :)

Anonymous said...

Omygosh I was unable to join the Labyrinth swap but that is one of my ALL time fav movies. My now husband and I had our first kiss watching that movie :D but I LOVE the worm, he's one of my fav things about that movie!!!!! I HAVE to have him!!! If at all interested you'll have to let me know how much to make one for me :D I may not have the funds right now but I just love him soooo much :D

JeneeNicole said...

Wow, I really like the 2nd one with the quote! Thank you so much for looking at my blog, you are my first comment and it really is exciting to know that someone other than my husband reads it! (I think he does it just so he can say, "Ugggh, yesss..." when I ask if he read it, lol. ) I read your profile and I just like to say that I enjoy the idea that another mother feels the same way I do! Let's get out there and stir up some fun!