Deedra, the absentee...

Unlike what most might think, I am not dead or lost in some crazy wilderness without internet access. Nor have I had a creative hiatus. Nope. Been busy painting and creating and crafting, same as usual. So why the delay in posting here? Not sure. I'm just not sure! But I promise to start posting more.

To start, here's a piece that I created as part of an art swap. She's mixed media on watercolour paper. I used all sorts of fun stuff in this little creations. I drew. I painted. I used vintage sewing patterns and more fun stuff to make her. I just love how she turned out.


I love it so much that I turned it into a business card! Thank you Photoshop creators for this software. A life without photoshop is no life at all!  So, should you ending up buying one of my pieces of art, I will include this business card for free. Ha ha. So generous. I know. I'm all heart!

Namaste!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great face! I adore your pictures!

Deedra said...

Why thank you! :D

KG said...

Beautiful! She has such a fun face! I think your business card came out great too. Fits you perfectly!

Deedra said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to use one of my new cards!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Oh, she is delicious! :) I missed your art. I'm glad you're back. :)