My Gibbous Fairy





I am so very lucky. Around two months ago, a great lady invited me to be her partner for an art swap at my favourite site Craftster. Of course I said yes! I love swaps so much! It's such a great feeling when you get a parcel of amazing, handmade goodness in the mail. And will you look what I found waiting for me when I got home yesterday? This amazing fairy poppet made by Bobbie. She's so gorgeous that I can't even believe my eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest as I opened my parcel and saw her for the first time. She's a million times better than I could have ever imagined and I am so proud to be able to give her a home.

Not only did she send me this amazing handmade doll (and according to my specifications, no less), but she also sent me a box full of amazing, thoughtful craft and art supplies. She turned what started out as an awful day into an AMAZING one! Thank you Roberta ...from the bottom of my heart...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

KG said...

She's gorgeous! I am in love with her wings!

Martina said...

This puppet is so lovely - funny and witty too - and colorful! Have a fun-filled weekend !

M. Estes Zywar said...

Hi Deedra
The little fairy is indeed lovely!!!
I came across your lovely blog during the OWOH
event.
If you have a chance swing on over to my blog and enter my "Gift Away"
:O)Mary