My zombie straps!!

I've been a busy little beaver as of late creating these ZOMBIE straps!! I work for my dad as a graphic artist at Levy's Leathers. We are the largest manufacturer of guitar straps worldwide :) Anyhow, I've been incredibly busy at work making these zombies come to life. What makes these straps super unique is that they have matching end pieces! Check 'em out! If you feel that you absolutely MUST have one, you can order here!

Thanks for looking!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Cameron said...

These are great! Makes me wish I had a guitar...heehee!

DVArtist said...

These are absolutely awesome!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Oil painting for beginners said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

KG said...

Those are so awesome!