Sally the Eco Fairy!



This is Sally. I found the pattern here at Knitty.com (coolest free patterns on the web!) http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter07/PATTfairy.html I've had to make a few modifications, as I seemed to have confused the hair pattern, but I like how mine's turned out! And of course I had to make mine a redhead, because that's what my darling little girl Sisi is :) I'm in the process of making her dress, and the panties, and wings will follow! She will be wrapped with love and placed under the tree for Christmas morning!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

O
h my gosh!! Are you going to sell this?

Deedra said...

No way, Em!! This little girl is for Sisi for Christmas!

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Love Sally the eco fairy.
You have made her beautifully.
Thank you so much for your wonderful messages, really had a lovely time visiting your blog.

Have a great weekend!

Julie

Nicola said...

Awww how cute!!! can't wait to see it finished!!!

Deedra said...

Thank you, everyone! I guess I better hustle and finish this little lady!! Christmas is coming FAST!!!